Sixth day. Housekeeping in chapter 2



The timer of the weblog shows that I have 93 days to the date of publication. Today I continued to work on chapter 2. I was actually satisfied because I gave thoughts to it and I decided to move a part of it to the third chapter. It makes more sense to discuss the role of culture in foreign policy of Iran ad Germany in a chapter which focuses on foreign cultural policy. It includes some historic points. But still it belongs to the discussion of foreign cultural policy. 

So what I am preparing as a book is something like this:
1.introduction
2.historic points of German-Iranian relationship
3.foreign cultural policy and actors (of both countries)
4.intercultural dialogue, actors and activities
5.analysis:why does intercultural dialogue matter?

Today I got a very nice photo from an amazing friend, Mrs. Fatemeh Sadr, the director of Center for Dialogue in Iran. you can see it here. It written “Čerā Goftogu mikonim?” which means in English: “why do we have dialogue?” or “why do we dialogue”? or “why should we have dialogue”?
Fotographer: Fatemeh Sadr- please do now use this photo without permission


Today I also have sent an application for a job and wrote an initiative application for a foundation of political studies. The life can be truly rough. When even my English is not good I have to write applications in German. Does not matter that I did a PhD. Does not matter that I spent five-six years for a specific issue. Now job-givers expect me to have administration experiences, writing and speaking fluently in German and to have experience of working in a relevant office at least three years. Is it funny? I find it not funny. I find it somehow unfair to me. But the world does not care about being fair to a single person. I know that these job givers have nothing personally against me. But I just don’t know what should I do exactly…

Does writing a book on intercultural dialogue, my PhD topic solve the problem?


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The book "Does Intercultural Dialogue matter?" is on his way

Weimar and taking Photo for the book

The First Step- the "Does Intercultural Dialogue matter" is borning