Eighth and ninth day: Chapter three- how does the political system form the foreign cultural policy?



Working on chapter three needs a lot of adjustments. I worked on different segments and re-named them. Some subchapters are divided into even more subs. I think now it makes more sense. I move the subchapters regarding the discourses of European-Islamic cultural dialogue, interfaith dialogue and dialogue among civilizations, from chapter 3 to 4. Because chapter 4 goes to specific actors of intercultural dialogue. So it should holds explanations and analysis on the discourses, as well. Chapter 3 concentrates of the structure of foreign cultural policy of Iran and Germany and their main actors. 

I worked on two applications till now. I have to finish the book, which I am going to review it. An extra 40 pages and then it is done. I have to also work on the book. It is 15:22 pm in German time. And the library (of Duisburg-Essen university), fourth floor, is full of students, who are learning their exam materials. Whole the place is full of stress. You can get the sense even by looking at the faces.
A Chinese student sits on my left side and on my right side a Pakistani friend. The weather is hot but the library has a cooling system. It is pleasure to sit and learn or work or whatever…write the weblog.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The book "Does Intercultural Dialogue matter?" is on his way

The First Step- the "Does Intercultural Dialogue matter" is borning

Weimar and taking Photo for the book